Cascadia Coastal Coalition
- CCC provides consultation and liaison to build coastal public agency and private entity cooperation
- CCC promotes awareness, training and exercise development and coordination
- CCC is a catalyst for statewide and regional coalition development
- CCC pursues diverse sources of funding to support our mission, events and services
Cascadia Coastal Coalition is working together with the whole community on the rural Pacific NW coast.
Whale Run 2023 Oregon Disaster Airlift Response Team Exercise
Cascadia Coastal Coalition Provided Evaluators For National Disaster Medical System Patient Movement Field Exercise
Cascadia Coastal Coalition Brought an O-RAP to Southern Oregon Coastal Communities
Rural Coastal Oregon Hospital Tabletop
Special thanks to the Oregon CISA Director, South Coos Hospital, Curry General Hospital,Lower Umpqua Hospital and Columbia Memorial Hospital! The risk of cybercrime and its impacts are very real. U.S. Healthcare facilities have had an 86% increase in cyberattacks just in the past year. Rural areas are not immune and in fact are increasingly targeted. Steps in prevention, mitigation, planning, incident notification, response and operational continuity for safe and effective patient care are all critical to learn and share.
2023 Invited Speaker Series
- Stay Tuned for Information on Our Next Event